Entries are invited for the Spring Fine Art Sale (17 March)
including: Asian Ceramics and Works of Art, Silver and Objects of Vertu, Jewellery, European Ceramics and Works of Art, Glass, Pictures and Contemporary Art, Clocks, Watches and Barometers, 20th Century Design, Furniture, Rugs and Carpets, Garden Statuary.
Tuesday 30 & Wednesday 31 January, 10am-4pm
at The Auction Centre, Leyburn DL8 5SG
If you have a larger item or entire house contents, we can arrange a confidential home visit to carry out a valuation; alternatively you can email us a photograph of your item.
For details please contact:
The Auction Centre
Leyburn, North Yorkshire DL8 5SG
Why sell at Tennants?
- with 24 specialist departments, you will always get the best advice and guidance from dedicated industry leading specialists.
An established business you can trust
- established over 100 years ago, Tennants remains a family run business which prides itself on excellent customer service.
Reach the right audience
- as well as marketing in-house, we have an extensive database and press contacts, enabling us to reach the right people when promoting our sales. Through digital, print, social media, specialist catalogue sales, events and more, we will do our utmost to promote your items to the right audiences.
Display your items or collection ahead of a sale
- state of the art facilities, unique to Tennants include a dedicated picture gallery, mezzanine and 9 large display cabinets, which allows us to display interesting and unusual collections, up to 3 months ahead of sale. This is a feature unique to Tennants and is an excellent marketing tool for promoting items to different audiences pre-sale.
We make it easy
- having undergone major development in 2014, Tennants is now the largest Auction House in the UK, with up-to-date technologies to make the buying and selling experience with us as easy as possible.
Tennants holds over eighty sales a year; as well as the Fine Art Sales we hold fortnightly Antiques & Interiors Sales, regular Country House Sales and over forty Specialist Collectors Sales. While some salerooms might combine these disciplines together, we have a large team of specialists with expertise in 24 dedicated departments.
Whether you have individual items or a collection, talk to one of our specialists about selling with Tennants.