Updated: 12th May 2021
We are open to the public as per our normal business hours of Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm. We hope the FAQs below will help you to plan your visit and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Are you open for valuations & consignments?
Yes we are open from Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm for valuations on an appointment basis. Please call us on 01969 623780 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
We also offer initial online valuations for auction via email or video link such as Skype, Team Viewer, Zoom and other platforms. Please contact us if you would like to find out more about these services.
Are Your Auctions Going Ahead?
Yes. Please see the Auctions calendar for specific dates and times.
Can I view an auction?
Yes. Please see the individual viewing arrangements on the appropriate sale page.
Can I attend an auction?
In line with the Government’s Roadmap you are welcome to attend sales in person from Monday 17th May.
How can I participate in an auction?
From 17th May you can attend a sale and bid in the room, you can bid live online with internet bidding, or you can also submit an absentee bid. For certain lots telephone bidding is available. For details, please see Buying at Tennants.
Are the café and bistro open?
Until 17th May we are open for takeaway and alfresco dining and from 17th May both the café and bistro are also open for indoor dining. For opening times please see here.
Health and Safety Measures
Please note that the following measures apply to all visitors:
- It is compulsory that you wear a face-covering on our premises.
- We will be limiting the number of people in the saleroom during viewing and the sale to ensure social distancing is adhered to. Priority will be given to those who are bidding.
- We ask that you only handle an item if absolutely necessary.
- Hand gel is available to use before and after viewing and we have ample washroom facilities.
- In line with Government guidelines, we will be registering everyone who would like to be in the room during the auction. This will only be held (in line with GDPR) for 21 days.
Get your antiques and collectables valued by our team of specialists.
Plan your visit to our Leyburn Head Office and Salerooms, or our Harrogate and London Offices
Simple guide to online, commission and telephone bidding