Sell your Art, Antiques, Jewellery & Watches with Tennants Auctioneers, one the UK’s leading regional sale rooms.
- Fine Art Sales are held three times a year, in the Spring, Summer and Autumn, and feature the foremost lots of traditional art, antiques, jewellery and watches consigned to Tennants.
- Sales regularly achieve world record prices. Notable past sales include the record breaking £2.6m sale of a Chinese blue and white bottle vase from the reign of Emperor Yongzheng.
- Tennants is the UK’s largest family-owned fine art auctioneers, with offices in North Yorkshire and London, connecting more than 200,000 buyers and sellers a year in more than 70 countries worldwide.
- Established for four generations, Tennants remains a family business with a well-deserved reputation for delivering unrivalled service and results.
- Our trusted specialists provide no obligation valuations for sale, probate, insurance and family division.
Further entries are now invited for the Autumn Fine Sale (14 November 2020).
Highlights from previous auctions:
A Chinese Porcelain Green Ground Aubergine Dragon Dish, Kangxi reign markSold for £28,000
A Chronograph Wristwatch with the White "Khanjar", signed Rolex, model: DaytonaSold for £120,000
A Diamond Solitaire Ring, by CartierSold for £65,000
Theodore Jacques Ralli (1852-1909) Greek "Danse une Mosque"Sold for £44,000
A Louis XV Style Tulipwood, Purpleheart and Gilt Metal Mounted CommodeSold for £20,000
A George II Irish Silver Cream Jug, Dublin circa 1730/40Sold for £6,500