Experience Tennants Auctioneers and its treasures for yourself
Experience the buzz of the saleroom and see behind the scenes at Tennants, the largest privately owned auction house in Europe, on one of our guided public walking tours or pre-booked group tours. With more than 80 sales a year, Tennants is one of the UK’s busiest salerooms.
Our new tours offer you the chance to:
– Find out about the history of Tennants – a fourth generation family business
– See parts of the auction house not open to the public
– See a sale being prepared
– Learn some of the tips of the trade from an experienced auctioneer – whether you are buying or selling
– Watch a live auction taking place (and maybe place a bid!)
– Ask lots of questions!
Guided public walking tour
13 December – in line with our Antiques & Interiors Sale viewing
Great for individuals and families, our walking tours start at 11am and last 70 minutes. Either before or after the talk, you can freely explore our public spaces for yourself, including a browse in our exclusive gift shop and exhibition displays of items in upcoming sales. Refreshments are available in either our stylish Café or Bistro.
The admission price is £15 per person including Mulled Wine & Mince Pies, and must be pre-booked. To book, please call 01969 621146 or email email@example.com
We can tailor group visits to suit your requirements – see here for further information.