Tennants can provide you with accurate professional written valuations for single items, specialist collections, and whole and partial house contents.
Up-to-date valuations offer peace of mind and confidence to families and individuals, and form an important part of your financial planning.
Valuations are prepared for a variety of purposes including:
An invaluable record in the event of theft, loss or damage
Family and Matrimonial Division
For fair distribution and impartial advice
For executors and trustees
Accurate retrospective valuations
Willing Buyer/Willing Seller
Mutually beneficial current market values
Written professional valuations are an integral part of our business, and we are trusted to carry out several hundred valuations for private and corporate clients each year. The Valuations Department works hand in hand with our experienced valuers and 26 specialist departments to provide you with a confidential, clear and precise valuation tailored to your individual needs.
- Specialist knowledge of current market condition
- A nationwide service
- A competitive and transparent fee structure with no hidden charges
- Individually tailored reports provided as bound documents and/or in digital format
- Removal and storage of items for sale by auction
- House clearances arranged on request