Tennants can provide you and your clients with accurate professional written valuations for single items, specialist collections, and whole and partial house contents.
The company works with professional advisers and corporate clients to provide specialist knowledge and impartial advice with efficiency and discretion.
Valuations are prepared for a variety of purposes including:
For executors and trustees
An invaluable record in the event of theft, loss or damage
- Willing Buyer/Willing Seller
Mutually beneficial current market values
Professional valuations are an integral part of Tennants' business, and the company is trusted to carry out several hundred valuations each year. The Valuations Department works hand in hand with our experienced valuers and 27 specialist departments to provide you with a confidential, clear and precise valuation tailored to your individual needs.
- A nationwide service
- A competitive and transparent fee structure with no hidden charges
- Individually tailored reports provided as bound documents and/or in digital format
- Removal and storage of items for sale by auction
- House clearances arranged on request